Saturday, 23 June 2007

My Story

My name is Lillian.

Lillian Wan Ah Fek.

If I had been born a boy, my Chinese name would have been Ah Pek.

And the Western one may have been ... err, ... Chef?

You've probably heard of that rather obese looking thang who pretends to know what I really know ... she calls herself Lillian, too.

Well, we will ignore her. Even if her hair might be bigger than my hairy ass.

I stumbled into the Oriental art of knowing where to put things by accident.

Or perhaps I should say: I stumbled by accident into the Oriental art of knowing where to put things.

Actually, I tripped.

It was a bad one. I should sue my pusher.

Shortly after that I began to see stars.

They flocked to my humble little store where I sold water features and plastic beads.

The beads I got my Nepali sugar-baby to smuggle in during his leave from work at our condo.

And no, he's not a cleaner. He's an S & S consultant.

Security and Surveillance.

I love tanned, tawny young men whose eyebrows meet. Don't you?

The water features I proffer at my humble store come with an optional flush. Quite eco-friendly actually.

Anyway ... do let me get back to my favourite subject. All about me.

I was born at an early age to a single mother. This was in a small new village on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur.

There were reports that Jaclyn d/o Joshua Thanaraj Victor's family lived near my birthplace.

But you know how people wanting to be famous try to associate themselves with those who came before them?

The whole celebrity thing ... it's sick. I try to avoid it. So I don't reveal too much about myself.

Mystery is good. Especially in my line.

Who I am. What I do. How I do it. Who asks me to do it.

Those are questions I am constantly asked.

Remember. I am not Paris Hilton. Inmate # 1898713.

My life is not a hotel chain - to be checked into, and have my towels taken.

No, Sireee.

So I will end here, and continue when the time feels right.

Stay posted. I have much to share.

1 comment:

Adam said...

i lurve you Lilian! Love your hair, no, your hair ass and you placing this accidentally. oh, did u cause a cosmic chain reaction? *poooot* oops...sorry i farted. *poooot* ooops..sorry. yet again.